On the 2nd June we held the second of our Activity Data Virtual Meetings using Webex online conferencing tool. The hour-long session can be downloaded or streamed using the following links:
Open University RISE project and shared the progress they've made so far. [Richard's presentation starts at the 11min mark]
We also heard from Sheila Fraser who presented an overview of EDINA's Using OpenURL Activity Data project and touched on how the data might be used, as well as inviting participants to suggest ideas and discuss the issues around using other institutions' data. [Sheila's presentation starts at the 20min, 20secs mark]
We also had speakers lined up to share information and experience about the Journal Usage Stats Portal (JUSP), Metridoc and the RAPTOR project but unfortunately a technical glitch in Webex meant that we had to postpone their contributions to a future session.
[NB: you can view the in session chat box by selecting 'View' >> 'Chat' from the menu at the top of the Webex playback window]
- Draft Guide: 'Anonymising data'
- Draft Guide: 'Developing a Business Case'
- JISC online consultation
- Tabbloid: 22 June 2011
- Activity Data Synthesis Project: Recommendations
- Online Exchange #2: Event Recording [2 June 2011]
- Draft Guide: 'Bringing activity data to life'
- Draft Guide: 'Enabling student success'
- Draft Guide: 'Identifying activity data in the lib...
- Draft Guide: 'Strategies for collecting and storin...
- Tabbloid news digest: 13 June 2011
- Another unTabbloid news digest
- ▼ June (12)