Chocolate fudge brownies
To earn brownie points for your project.
Most programme managers like chocolate, chocolate cake etc. However to make the point clear we recommend that you serve brownies to indicate that you deserve brownie points
- 100g Chocolate (plain or milk chocolate to taste)
- 100g Butter or Margarine (if you must or are vegan)
- 200g Self-raising flour
- 200g Sugar (Soft brown sugar works best but caster sugar still works well)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
You have the ingredients and that you are making these shortly before the arrival of the programme manager so that they are still fresh.
You are not vegan as this recipe contains eggs.
Do not serve when old, stale or mouldy.
- This recipe contains eggs
- This recipe contains gluten
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a sauce pan over a low heat
- Turn off the heat and gradually stir in the sugar and eggs
- Add the self-raising flour and cocoa powder
- Pour the mix into greased 30cm x 35cm square tin
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 180°C, the middle should be soft.
- Let the brownies cool in the tin.
- Cut into rectangles
42 5cm x 5cm brownies
Appendix A: Sample output
See cook for a sample of the output data, or come to one of our workshops